Corporate Social Responsibility
TOGETHER, LET’S CREATE ECO-RESPONSIBLE EVENTS
Since 2018, ROOFTOP Grenelle has been committed to a responsible approach to how we conduct our activities.
For us, eco-responsibility is concrete, the result of a collective involvement.
Discover the concrete results of our good practices.
On the way to ISO 20121 certification : June 2022 target
NEWCAP EVENT CENTER, ROOFTOP GRENELLE, and SALONS DE L’AVEYRON are working together to obtain ISO 20121 certification, attesting to the level of commitment of our entities in the organization of responsible events.
With the support of the Kerether Conseil firm, we have established a work schedule between April 2021 and June 2022 to carry out this project so close to our hearts.
Since 2018, our actions have been concrete, committed, and significant:
Taking action for the environment:
– 0 % plastic in our customer services
– 100 % Selective sorting of our waste with the SEM SEMARDEL (Certified Ecosite)
– 100% EDF renewable energy
– 100 % LED lighting
– 100 % Eco-labelled detergents and hygiene products
– 100 % coffee grounds recovered and exchanged for oyster mushrooms with Up Cycle
– 100% recovery of Nespresso capsules with Paprec
Acting in the social field and in management:
– 100% generosity when an employee, Béatrice, gives French lessons to another staff member, Faraba.
– 50% of managers are women
Acting for better nutrition:
– 100% respect of the seasonality of products
– 100% Filtered and bottled water on our premises
– 50 % of the wines are labelled “Terra Vitis” – Sustainable agriculture
– Moving towards 0% waste – Collaboration with Linkee
– 100 % commitment to favour short circuits and suppliers committed to organic and reasoned agriculture.